What does Black Mold look like? It's a wet slimy mold. It needs its food source to be submerged in water or saturated with water for it to grow.
In nature it is most commonly found on the downed tree in the water at the lake or pond. The black slimy stuff is "THE DEADLY TOXIC BLACK MOLD"! (AKA: Stachybotrys) .
Many of us have done the same thing. You didn't get deathly ill or die from toxic black mold/ stachybotrys did you? Why?
Stachybotrys/ Toxic Black Mold is NOT AN INHALATION HAZARD. The spores are too big to be inhaled into the lungs.
PRIMARY ROUTE INGESTION. Most cases have been from livestock eating contaminated hay/ feed. Human cases have been because of accidental ingestion (more on this later).
IMPORTANT SAFETY TIP: DON'T LICK THE MOLD!
SECONDARY: TRAUMATIC IMPLANTATION. Something happens (like getting a splinter) to break the skin and insert the mold directly into the body.
There are currently 0 medically documented cases of humans death due to Stachybotrys.
Most symptoms from Toxic Black Mold are experienced as acute manifestations and are characterized by a variety of neurological signs, such as tremors, lack of coordination, and impaired or loss of vision. Other chronic manifestations such as dermonecrosis, leucopenia, gastrointestinal ulceration, and hemorrhage have also been noted.
Humans have the ability to say "I don't feel good; i'm going to the doctor" and Cows say "Moo". If you suspect Stachybotrys/ Toxic Black Mold: Call 405-627-7729 for mold testing. $350/3 samples in Oklahoma City, Tulsa & Lawton